What We Ship
- Furniture & Antiques
- Fine Art
- Estate and Trust Distribution
- Office Machinery And Equipment
- Residential Small Shipments
- Small Business Solutions
Furniture & Antiques
Whether it's a single antique armoire, a roomful of contemporary furniture, or a commercial display piece, it needs special packaging to ensure damage-free shipping.
Our specialized packaging techniques ensure superior furniture and antique shipping. We offer crating, palletizing and foam-in-place packaging. Plus, we offer local pick-ups and deliveries and worldwide shipping. Your shipments will arrive faster—and with better protection—than with traditional van line pad wrap delivery.
Buyers: Protect your purchases
- Safety: We protect furniture and antiques, no matter how large, fragile or valuable.
- Affordability: Don't pay van lines' minimum charges of 1,500—2,000 lbs; We welcome smaller moves.
- Convenience: We'll ship directly to you—or to our warehouse if you need temporary storage.
- Local Delivery: Delivery to your front door; white glove delivery service includes unpacking & debris removal.
- Lower risk: We offer cash value transit insurance on everything we pack and ship.
Sellers: Keep customers coming back
- Less stress: Use The Packaging Store as your single source for all furniture packaging, shipping and delivery.
- Satisfied customers: Improve furniture shipping with safer delivery and fewer damage claims and returns.
- Convenience: We arrange inside or curbside pick-ups and deliveries to commercial and residential addresses, and offer onsite packing, unpacking and debris removal.
The Packaging Store is a recognized presence in the shipping of artwork with a reputation for providing skilled handling and professional customer service. We take special care when shipping your fine art. From special crates, acid-free tissue paper to glass masking tape, we know what it takes to make sure your valuable stays that way. In addition, our network of franchisees nationwide handle artwork from museums, galleries, artists, art consultants, collectors, relocation specialists, antique dealers, and private clients. Whether you want to move a painting from a gallery to your wall, transport a multi-ton sculpture or to preserve a single precious family treasure you can trust us to provide professional and safe artwork shipping at an economical price. Learn more about fine art shipping.
We take special care of computers, whether it's one printer or a pallet of CPU's. For instance, our specialists know the fine aspects of keeping packaging materials out of the vents that shield circuit boards. It's the attention to detail and experience that make us experts in this field. Learn more about shipping computers.
We take special care of computers, whether it's one printer or a pallet of CPU's. For instance, our specialists know the fine aspects of keeping packaging materials out of the vents that shield circuit boards. It's the attention to detail and experience that make us experts in this field. Learn more about shipping electronics.
Are you an auction seller? Increase your sales with better shipping and fewer headaches. We do it all: pickup, delivery, crating, and shipping. We even provide accurate estimates so you'll get shipping quotes before the sale so you can sell more! Learn more about our auction shipping services.
Let us take the stress out of how to distribute items from a loved one's downsizing or passing. We'll come into the home, package the items, and ship them to multiple locations. Learn more about the stress-relieving estate and trust shipping services.
Whether you've got one copy machine or a warehouse full of furniture going to many places, The Packaging Store can eliminate your shipping headaches. Our fully-trained warehouse personnel can package your office equipment using heavy-duty skids, crates, pallets, saddles and cradles to make sure it gets to where it's going free from damage. Learn more about our office equipment and machinery shipping services.
Are you downsizing? Want to ship just a few items from your apartment to another location? Don't pay movers' minimums of 1,500-2,000 lbs. Instead, call The Packaging Store. We make moving worry-free, reliable, and with integrity. Even if you need temporary storage, we can arrange to meet your needs. Learn more about our small residential shipment services.
Still in growth mode and need shipping help? We can be your shipping department without you carrying the overhead. From small package shipping with UPS and FedEx to large freight shipping in crates and pallets, we can serve every shipping need you have.